About Twin Cities Builders
The Professional Realtors of the Homes of Minnesota Team are experienced with the sales trends in the Twin Cities market and extremely knowledgeable about the new construction options available to homes buyers. Building a new home is one of the most exciting experiences you will ever have…but the process can be a little overwhelming if you don’t have the right “guide” to help you along the way. Purchasing a newly constructed home is a little different than buying an existing or “used” home. Here are just a few of the things that are different about buying a new home:
- In Minnesota, all new homes come with a standard new home warranty on the overall workmanship of the home for 1-year and the structure of the home for 10-years.
- Financing your new home can be a little different…you might choose to take out a construction loan or the builder may fund the construction…we will help you make the decision that is best for you!
- All new homes are required to be built to current certain building code specifications and will be inspected by local building inspectors to ensure the property construction methods have been followed. This provides less uncertainty about the quality of the home and some assurance that your investment is safe from many of the “unknowns” that exist with a Used home.
- Not all builders are created equal! Some builders will only build homes based on the floor plans they choose in the areas that they prefer. Other builders, generally referred to as “Custom Builders,” will build any floor plan you choose on a lot that you own…or they may help you find a lot that meets your needs.
If building a new home might be an option for you, we would love to help you make a Smart Building Decision. We are here to help and look forward to working with you on the building and design of your New Home!
Twin Cities Builders
- Vikings New Stadium Design Unveiled
- Body Worlds Back at the Science Museum
- Soda Pop Resurgence
- High Class Antiques
- Macy's in Downtown St. Paul is Set to Shut Down
News & highlights
First Quarter: Sources of New Home Sales Financing
The share of new single-family home sales purchased using Federal Housing Administration (FHA) backed mortgages continued to fall at the start of 2014. According to data from the Census Bureau’s Quarterly Sales by Price and Financing, the onset of th ...